Everyday 11:30am! Enhance your Denver tubing float day on the Turtle Bus & South Platte river with Turtle Tubing!
- Private Trip (Turtle Bus) Rent out the whole 30 person Turtle Bus
Private, Door-to-Door Turtle Bus Service for Groups!
- 9:30 a.m. – Pick-up from a maximum of three locations in Vail Valley
- 11 a.m. – Estimated arrival at Dotsero Landing, where one of our friendly team members helps you get ready to start your 2.5-hour float
- 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Estimated arrival at Turtle Beach for take out and time to hang out
- 3 p.m. – Back in bus to head back to the pick-up locations
Turtle Bus Options
- T2 aka O.G. – This option covers 24 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 24 people seated, and 30 is fun and full.
- T7 aka Turtle Train – This option covers 30 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 30 people, and 40 is fun and full.
- T9 aka Lil T – This option covers 16 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 16 people, and 22 is fun and full.
- T10 aka Turtle Boat – This option covers 40 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 40, and 50 is fun and full.
Lunch Option — Have Moe’s BBQ cater your lunch for an additional $14 per person. You must request lunch at least 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- Enjoy door-to-door service when booking a private group buyout, with a maximum of three pickup locations.
- Payment is due in full seven days after booking or seats will be released to the public.
- When checking the local weather forecast, please check Dotsero weather for floating conditions.
- We recommend wearing a swimsuit and bringing sunscreen, bug spray (just in case), bottled water, river shoes (no flip-flops), sunglasses, and snacks in a small, SOFT cooler (no hard coolers or styrofoam coolers).
- Please review What to Expect for more details.