What’s better than spending a day riding on the river with your friends and family, enjoying food, drinks, and fun? Head on up to Dotsero Landing to begin your adventure.
Enhance your Denver tubing float day on the Turtle Bus & South Platte river with Turtle Tubing! This option includes roundtrip Turtle Bus & tubing experience
- Private Trip (Turtle Bus) Rent out the whole 30 person Turtle Bus
Private, Door-to-Door Turtle Bus Service for Groups!
Turtle Bus Options
- T6 aka Tiki – This option covers 20 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 24 people seated, and 30 is fun and full.
- T8 aka Tiki too – This option covers 20 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 30 people, and 40 is fun and full.
- T14 aka Boat – This option covers 30 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 16 people, and 22 is fun and full.
- T16 aka Yacht – This option covers 40 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 40, and 50 is fun and full.
Lunch Option — Have Moe’s BBQ cater your lunch for an additional $14 per person. You must request lunch at least 48 hours prior to your reservation.
An All-Day Denver River Tubing Experience
- 11:30am Pick up
- 12:15pm – Estimated arrival at South Platte River put in, where one of our friendly team members helps you get ready to start your 1.5 – 2 hour float
- 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Estimated arrival at Reynolds Landing for take out and time to hang out
- 3 p.m. – Back in bus to head back to the pick-up locations
- Based on estimated river speed on river float time is 1.5 hours in June and 2 hours in July
- We recommend wearing a swimsuit and bringing sunscreen, bottled water, river shoes (no flip-flops), sunglasses
- To go sandwich from Brider SOFT cooler (no coolers that take two hands to hold or styrofoam coolers please).
- When checking local weather forecast please check Littleton weather for floating conditions
- Please review the “What to Expect” section for more details