What’s better than spending the day on the river with your friends and family?! Ready. Set. Float! Create your own adventure! Can’t wait to see you riverside in Dotsero for a day in the sun!
Denver Group Buyout: Round Trip & Float
Enhance your Denver tubing float day on the Turtle Bus & South Platte river with Turtle Tubing! This option includes roundtrip Turtle Bus & tubing experience
- Private Trip (Turtle Bus) Rent out the whole 30 person Turtle Bus
Private, Door-to-Door Turtle Bus Service for Groups!
Turtle Bus Options
- T6 aka Tiki – This option covers 20 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 24 people seated, and 30 is fun and full.
- T8 aka Tiki too – This option covers 20 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 30 people, and 40 is fun and full.
- T14 aka Boat – This option covers 30 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 16 people, and 22 is fun and full.
- T16 aka Yacht – This option covers 40 tubers. Each additional tuber is $69.00. The minimum is 40, and 50 is fun and full.
Lunch Option — Have Moe’s BBQ cater your lunch for an additional $14 per person. You must request lunch at least 48 hours prior to your reservation.
An All-Day Denver River Tubing Experience
- 11:30am Pick up
- 12:15pm – Estimated arrival at South Platte River put in, where one of our friendly team members helps you get ready to start your 1.5 – 2 hour float
- 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Estimated arrival at Reynolds Landing for take out and time to hang out
- 3 p.m. – Back in bus to head back to the pick-up locations
- Based on estimated river speed on river float time is 1.5 hours in June and 2 hours in July
- We recommend wearing a swimsuit and bringing sunscreen, bottled water, river shoes (no flip-flops), sunglasses
- You can buy a to go sandwich from Brider
- SOFT cooler (no coolers that take two hands to hold or styrofoam coolers please).
- As per the BLM, no cans, bottles or drinks with labels on the river, pack accordingly.
- When checking local weather forecast please check Littleton weather for floating conditions
- Please review the “What to Expect” section for more details