Design your own tubing adventure! Take our Turtle Bus and spend your day with up to 30 of your closest friends chilling on the river.
Everyday 11:30am! Enhance your Denver tubing float day on the Turtle Bus & South Platte river with Turtle Tubing! This option includes roundtrip Turtle Bus & tubing experience which allows passengers to make new friends and get to know the people they will be spending the day with on the river.
- Person Ages 13+
- Youth Ages 5-12
- Toddler Ages 0-4
An All-Day Denver River Tubing Experience
- 11:30am One-time departure from Brider, 1644 Platte Street
- 12:15pm – Estimated arrival at South Platte River put in, where one of our friendly team members helps you get ready to start your 1.5 – 2 hour float
- 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Estimated arrival at Reynolds Landing for take out and time to hang out
- 3 p.m. – Back in bus to head back to the pick-up locations
- Based on estimated river speed on river float time is 1.5 hours in June and 2 hours in July
- We recommend wearing a swimsuit and bringing sunscreen, bottled water, river shoes (no flip-flops), sunglasses
- To go sandwich from Brider SOFT cooler (no coolers that take two hands to hold or styrofoam coolers please).
- When checking local weather forecast please check Littleton weather for floating conditions
- Please review the “What to Expect” section for more details