Design your own tubing adventure! Take our Turtle Bus and spend your day with up to 30 of your closest friends chilling on the river.
- Person Ages 13+
- Youth Ages 5-12
- Toddler Ages 0-4
An All-Day Colorado River Tubing Party
- Departure Schedule:
- 9:15 a.m. – Vail Transit Center
- 9:30 a.m. -Bob’s in Avon (park at bottom lot)
- 9:45 a.m. – Woody’s in Edwards
- 10:20 a.m. – Burger King in Eagle
- 10:30 Arrive for river education and safety class.
- 11 a.m. – Estimated arrival at Dotsero Landing, where one of our friendly team members helps you get ready to start your 2.5-hour float
- 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Estimated arrival at Turtle Beach for taking out and time to hang out
- 3 p.m. – Back in the bus to head your mobile woodfired pizza party at the Stoneyard.
- 4 p.m.-Return to your stops
- We recommend wearing a swimsuit and bringing sunscreen, bug spray (just in case),
- Bring bottled water, river shoes, sunglasses, and snacks in a small, SOFT cooler (no hard coolers or styrofoam coolers).
- The BLM does not allow bottles or cans on the river. Pack accordingly.
- When checking the local weather forecast, please check Dotsero weather for floating conditions.
- Please review What to Expect for more details.