Enjoy your day on the river with other tubing enthusiasts! Includes a round-trip transpertainment and tubing experience where you can make friends with fellow tubers.
- Person Ages 13+
- Youth Ages 5-12
- Toddler Ages 0-4
A Tubing Adventure on the Colorado River
Heading west on I-70, take exit 133 to Dotsero, turn
**Directions from East:** take I-70 West to Exit 133. Take a Right off the exit, go 0.5 miles, the Dotsero Landing will be on the Right.
Remember to park at Dotsero River Landing. Make the 1st or 2nd left. If you have reached the sign for Sage, you have GONE TOO FAR. Turn around and make a right.
Once you have parked, take the gravel path towards the river.
Leave towels, extra clothes or anything else IN your car that you don’t want to get wet.
**THINGS TO BRING**
* Knowledge of how to swim
* River shoes for your own enjoyment
* Drinking water
* A dry change of clothes
* Personal cooler (no glass allowed)
We want you to have a memorable and enjoyable experience on the river! That being said, we also want you to be SAFE so please abide by the following bus and river policies:
• As Per the BLM, NO glass cans or large coolers. No Styrofoam. Pack accordingly
• NO drinking your own alcohol on the Turtle Bus. We have a liquor license on the bus and a variety of drinks available for purchase.
• NO tying tubes together using rope! This damages the tubes and makes the river take-out process significantly longer
After your float, our mobile wood-fired pizza party will be waiting, the Turtle Bus meets you and transports you back to your vehicle. This two to three hour Colorado River tubing option is a top-rated adventure to do in the Vail Valley in summer — so don’t miss your chance to experience it!
- Get your safety speech and arrange your personal items.
- Board your tubes and leave right away. Because of new BLM rules, we cannot wait at the river so please go directly to the water.
- Enjoy your river cruise for 2-2.5 hours.
- Look for your Turtle Bus Representative to guide you off the river.
- Arrange your personal belongings to leave the area.
- Board the Turtle Bus Shuttle.
- We will deliver you back to your vehicles and you can enjoy our Turtle Pizza bus that will have food and refreshments available for purchase.
- Pricing includes parking and a 6% BLM river usage fee.
- We recommend wearing a swimsuit and bringing sunscreen, bug spray (just in case), bottled water, river shoes, sunglasses, and snacks in a small, SOFT cooler (no hard coolers or styrofoam coolers).
- Remember, the BLM does not allow open containers, bottles, or cans on their property. Please pack accordingly.
- We recommend wearing a hat and bringing a rain jacket as well!
- When checking the local weather forecast, please check Dotsero weather for floating conditions.
- Please see What to Expect for more details.