Party all day on the river with other tubing enthusiasts! Includes a round-trip bus and tubing experience where you can make friends with fellow tubers.
- Person Ages 13+
- Youth Ages 5-12
- Toddler Ages 0-4
A Tubing Adventure from Dotsero Landing
Heading west on I-70, take exit 133 to Dotsero, turn right at the end of the ramp, and take a right on Cotton Lane. You will see Dotsero Landing on the left-hand side; pull in and park anywhere. Walk west to reach the river for Turtle Tubing check-in at the Turtle Bus.
You then meet one of our friendly staff members at the river who gets you set up and ready for your float down the river to Turtle Beach. After your float, the Turtle Bus meets you and transports you back to your vehicle. This two-hour Colorado River tubing option is a top-rated thing to do in the Vail Valley in summer — so don’t miss your chance to experience it!
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your reservation and check in at the Turtle Bus.
- Pricing includes parking and a 6% BLM river usage fee.
- We recommend wearing a swimsuit and bringing sunscreen, bug spray (just in case), bottled water, river shoes (no flip-flops), sunglasses, and snacks in a small, SOFT cooler (no hard coolers or styrofoam coolers). We recommend wearing a hat and bringing a rain jacket as well!
- When checking the local weather forecast, please check Dotsero weather for floating conditions.
- Please see What to Expect for more details.