3 – 3.5 Hour Turtle Float. Drive & Park. Meet the Turtle Team at Dotsero Landing for a beautiful float that comes to an end at Bair Ranch.
Meet at Dotsero Landing | 2 Hour Turtle Float
- Youth Ages 5-12
- Toddler Ages 0-4
Meet us at Dotsero Landing!
We bring the Tubes, You bring Your Crew!
How it Works:
- Find ‘Turtle Tubing, LLC’ in Google Maps.
- Park in the lot (parking is included in your tubing cost) and stash your personal items.
- Take the gravel path towards the river. The Turtle Team will be waiting for you at Dotsero Landing put-in!
- We will give you a safety speech and get prepared to hit the water!
- Ready. Set. FLOAT! Per BLM rules, we will have 10 minutes riverside to board the tubes and launch!
- Enjoy 2 hours +/- on the incredible Colorado River! (Time differs based on water level.)
- Pack-Out, Pack-In Style: Gather your belongings and ALL TRASH to be ready for the Take-Out process. Let’s keep colorful Colorado clean & be mindful of other river users exiting the waters.
- Take-Out: Keep your eyes open for your riverside Turtle Team! Start paddling to the RIGHT of the river where we will help you disembark.
- Head back to the lot and part ways with the Turtle Team! (We will miss you too!)
Who’s Coming for the Float?:
|Cost Per Person:||$61.60||$44||$14.75|
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit or light clothing
- Hat or sunglasses
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Water or beverages
- SOFT Personal Cooler
- Wet bag for any personal items aboard
- Towels and dry clothes to leave in your vehicle
What NOT to Bring on the River:
- No Styrofoam Coolers (they break and create litter)
- No Glass
- Leave towels and dry clothes in your vehicle
- Check the weather for your trip here!
- See our What to Expect/FAQ tabs for more questions or information!
Additional Fees May Occur If You… :
- Loose a Paddle
- Damage a Tube
- Take I-70 West to Exit 133 Dotsero.
- Take a Right off the exit, go 0.5 miles, the Dotsero Landing will be on the Right.
- Park at Dotsero River Landing. Make the 1st or 2nd left. If you have reached the sign for Sage, you have GONE TOO FAR. Turn around and make a right.
- Once you have parked, stash your personal items and take the gravel path towards the river.