Heading west on I-70, take exit 133 to Dotsero, turn right at the end of the ramp and take a right on Cotton Lane. You will see a gravel lot on the left-hand side. Pull in and park anywhere. Walk down the gravel lot, and you get to the river.
Park your car at Dotsero Landing, and then check-in for your float at the Turtle Shack, the big, green Turtle Bus parked at the top of the lot. You then meet one of our friendly staff members at the river and float down about 4.5 miles to Bair Ranch, where a Turtle Bus meets you to transport you back to your vehicle. This Vail Valley tubing adventure is great for families or groups of friends who want a little more time floating on the Colorado River!
- Please arrive at 10 a.m. for your 10:30 a.m. float time
- Pricing includes parking and 6% BLM river usage fee
- We recommend wearing a swimsuit and bringing sunscreen, bug spray (just in case), bottled water, river shoes (no flip-flops), sunglasses, and snacks in a small, SOFT cooler (no hard coolers or styrofoam coolers). We recommend wearing a hat and bringing a rain jacket as well!
- When checking local weather forecast please check Dotsero weather for floating conditions
- Please see What to Expect for more details