Everyday 11:30am! Enhance your Denver tubing float day on the Turtle Bus & South Platte river with Turtle Tubing!
- Private Trip (Turtle Bus) Rent out the whole 30 person Turtle Bus
Private, Door-to-Door Turtle Bus Service for Groups!
- 9:30 a.m. – Pick-up from a maximum of three locations in Vail Valley
- 11 a.m. – Estimated arrival at Dotsero Landing, where one of our friendly team members helps you get ready to start your 2.5-hour float
- 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Estimated arrival at Turtle Beach for take out and time to hang out
- 3 p.m. – Back in bus to head back to the pick-up locations
$69.00 Turtle Bus Transpertainment and Colorado River Float PER PERSON.
- The minimum is 16 to 26 people based on bus availability.
Lunch Option — Have Moe’s BBQ cater your lunch for an additional $14 per person. You must request lunch at least 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- Enjoy door-to-door service when booking a private group buyout, with a maximum of three pickup locations.
- Payment is due in full seven days after booking or seats will be released to the public.
- When checking the local weather forecast, please check Dotsero weather for floating conditions.
- We recommend wearing a swimsuit and bringing sunscreen, bug spray (just in case), bottled water, river shoes (no flip-flops), sunglasses, and snacks in a small, SOFT cooler (no hard coolers or styrofoam coolers).
- As per the BLM, no cans, bottles, or labeled drinks on the river. Please pack accordingly.
- Please review What to Expect for more details.