Private, Round-Trip Turtle Bus Transpertainment + Turtle Tubing River Float!
Vail Valley: Shared Turtle Bus Transpertainment & River Float
From Vail and Surrounding Areas
- Adult (Saturday)
- Youth Ages 5-12
- Toddler Ages 0-4
Shared Turtle Bus Transpertainment & River Float!
Hop on the Round-Trip Turtle Bus & Make Friends with a New Crew!
Departure Schedule & How it Works:
- 9:45 AM – Pick up at Vail Transportation Center in Vail
- 10:15 AM – Pick up at Bob’s Place in Avon
- 10:45 AM – Pick up at Marko’s Pizzeria in Edwards
- Arrive at Dotsero Landing for a quick safety speech, and get prepared to hit the water!
- Ready. Set. FLOAT! Per BLM rules, we will have 10 minutes riverside to board the tubes and launch!
- Enjoy 2 hours +/- on the incredible Colorado River! (Time differs based on water level.)
- Pack-Out, Pack-In Style: Gather your belongings and ALL TRASH to be ready for the Take-Out process. Let’s keep colorful Colorado clean & be mindful of other river users exiting the waters.
- Take-Out: Keep your eyes open for your riverside Turtle Team! Start paddling to the RIGHT of the river where we will help you disembark.
- Back on the Bus for more Turtle Fun!
- *Drop off times are approximate, based on pace of river. We aim to have everyone back at the final destination by 3:30PM.
- 3:00 PM – Drop off at Marko’s Pizzeria in Edwards
- 3:15 PM – Drop off at Bob’s Place in Avon
- 3:30 PM – Drop off at Vail Transportation Center in Vail
Who’s Coming for the Float?:
|Cost Per Person:||$80||$50.75||$24|
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit or light clothing
- Hat or sunglasses
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Water or beverages
- SOFT Personal Cooler
- Wet bag for any personal items aboard
- Towels and dry clothes to leave in your vehicle
What NOT to Bring on the River:
- No Styrofoam Coolers (they break and create litter)
- No Glass
- Leave towels and dry clothes in your vehicle
- Check the weather for your trip here!
- See our What to Expect/FAQ tabs for more questions or information!
Additional Fees May Occur If You… :
- Loose a Paddle
- Damage a Tube